Aug 18, 2023
||Airtime Media Inc.
The Airtime app gives users a space in which like-minded people, like make-up artists, music fans or video editors and others, can join together through video-chat and share their favorite content. It is a free iOS and Android app that hosts a maximum of six people per video chat, though as many as 250 people can view any room. It is rated E for Everyone on Google Play though not recommended for children who may not be capable of regulating the content being streamed live. You can use these spaces to chat with friends, create music, explore political discussions, host debates, and much much more! This is the app for you if you’re looking for a communal space to discuss and work together.
Key Features of the Airtime app
- Multiple Options - Use the Airtime application however you want: video, audio, or chat
- Listen Together - You can play any media in real-time over the top of your rooms with friends
- Wide Selection - Play from Airtime's library or pick your favorites from sites like SoundCloud
How to install the application
How to install Airtime on your Mobile device:
The steps below explain how you can download the app on Google Play.
- Launch Google Play on your Android device
- Input "Airtime" in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap "install" to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap "open" to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Airtime on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate setting icon on your phone
- Tap "Application manager" or "Apps"
- Touch "Airtime"
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About the App
- Airtime is a live community platform where people build communities with shared interests through video, audio, and chat. No matter what you are - lo-fi hip hop, airbrush makeup, or unflattering jokes - drop them whenever you want. There is always room for you on Airtime, live, and ready to receive you
- You can use the Airtime chat rooms to host discussions. With up to 250 people tuning in to watch, this gives you the ability to have an audience when you're hosting a discussion or debate
- You can "Share The Stage" on Airtime, allowing you to host a video call with people, each of their videos taking up a portion of the screen. This is perfect if you're working together with someone on a project and want to show people what you've done together
- You can either have the door 'Open' or 'Shut' when you create a new Airtime room. These options refer to if people can join from the list of rooms or not. If you want to have a private discussion with friends, then you can use Airtime with the door shut to invite them to your room for a chat