Apr 11, 2023
||Allstate Insurance Co.
The Allstate Mobile gives you access to insurance ID cards, safe driving tools, roadside assistance at any time or anywhere, and so much more. You can also get your insurance when and where you need it, through the allstate app. The in-app Drivewise feature gives users insights into their driving habits and rewards you for safe driving. The Allstate Digital Footprint feature protects users and alerts them if they’re involved in a data breach, making sure you’re always safe and secure online. There’s also an Agent Access feature, for contacting agents through the app without login info. Try downloading the Allstate Mobile today for more convenient features on a secure and user friendly app! The app is available via the Google Play Store and the App Store.
Key Features of the Allstate Mobile app
- Auto Pay - Pay your Allstate car insurance premium from within the Allstate Mobile app
- Driving Insights - Use the insights to see how you're driving and make changes if needed
- Digital Locker - Create a record of your personal belongings to make filing claims straightforward
How to install the application
How to Install Allstate Mobile on your Mobile device?
The steps below explain how you can download the app on Google Play:
- Launch Google Play on your Android device; Input Allstate Mobile in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap "install" to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap "open" to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to Uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Allstate Mobile on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the "setting" icon on your phone
- Tap Application manager or Apps
- Touch Allstate Mobile and Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About The App
- The Allstate Mobile app allows users to capture information of other vehicles after a road accident. This is a great way to keep yourself insured and protected on the road. Users can also report, or submit a claim within the app
- The Digital Locker feature on the Allstate Mobile app keeps pictures of your personal belongings and valuable items to make sure they’re stored and safe. This is a way to create a record and file a claim easily and conveniently
- The Allstate Mobile app also features a QuickFoto Claim feature which allows users to take photos of any accidental damage. These can then be uploaded to the app for a claim, making the process smoother and much easier for all users
- Users can reach roadside assistance services through the Roadside Assistance feature. This on-demand feature is available without logging in to the app, allowing ease to any drivers anywhere at any time - even if you’re not an Allstate Mobile customer yet