AOL - News, Mail & Video
Apr 11, 2023
The AOL - News, Mail, Video app allows you to stay in touch with everything that’s going on around the world. From breaking international news, right down to receiving a new email, this media app will alert you about it all. You’ll be able to scroll through the best headlines in the news, skim reading what’s going on today. Alternatively, follow a particular sector like finance, home, or celebrity to get direct updates when large news releases about this topic.
With AOL news, you’ll always be one step ahead of the crowd. From videos of recent sports matches and hourly weather updates to check your most recent emails, this app will keep you in the loop about absolutely anything you’d like.
Features of the AOL - News app
- In your AOL email account, you’ll be able to build up a list of email contacts, making sending out new emails a complete breeze
- With the AOL News, Mail, and Video app, you’ll be able to share articles you find interesting directly to Facebook and Twitter. Integration into the AOL mail app also allows you to send articles directly through your email!
- Sync across multiple devices
How to install the application
How to download the AOL - News, Mail, Video app
Download the app by following the steps below:
- Select the App Store or Google Play store on your mobile device
- Click on the search bar at the top and type in the name of the app
- Tap the application icon and hit 'Download'. The app will then install onto your device. Enjoy!
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to Uninstall the AOL - News, Mail, Video app
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Select the app and click uninstall. If you have already uninstalled the application and wish to redownload, please see the section on how to download the app
Tips & Tricks
More about the AOL - News, Mail, Video app
The AOL - News app is filled with great ways to improve the way you get your news.
- The Latest Stories - Watch, listen to, or read the latest news on politics, entertainment, lifestyle, and more. By navigating to the news section of the app, you’ll be able to read up on the topics that interest you most, making sure you know what’s going on around the world
- Email Access - Manage your AOL email account from your phone with multiple security login options to keep your data safe and secure without compromising accessibility. You’ll be able to check your most recent emails, send emails, and even download attachments right to your mobile device
- Weather App - Within the AOL - News, Mail, Video app, you’ll also find a designated section for the weather. You’ll be able to do hourly and daily forecasts, as well as checking on how the weather is in locations all across the globe
- Video - With the AOL app, you’ll be able to access recent videos from the news. For example, suppose a historical play or event has just happened in the sporting world. In that case, you’ll be able to access all the latest videos and see exactly how things went down