Mar 16, 2023
||$249 Frames Tempo
$329 Gaming Headset
Bose Connect brings the full potential of Bose Bluetooth products to life. Enjoy quick and easy access to the main features of your products, such as an auto-off timer, volume control and battery readings. It's also the easiest way to manage multiple Bluetooth connections. The app is a simple way of making sure you can always connect your phone to a Bluetooth speake. While the Connect app isn't required to use the company's speakers and headphones, it offers features like easier switching between paired devices which wouldn't be possible using a standard Bluetooth connection. Bose Connect gives you complete access to the Bose Corporation series of products. The app is available on both iOS and Andriod.
Features of Bose Connect
- Easily connect to multiple devices and switch between them with a single swipe of your finger
- Tap to select the language of voice messages to enable or disable voice prompts
- Noise reduction settings and features inside the app
- You can also create an automatic shutdown timer
How to install the application
How to install Bose Connect on your Android device?
Follow these simple steps to download the Bose Connect app to your device:
- First of all, open the App store or the Google Play store
- Next, type in 'Bose Connect' to the search bar
- Finally, click on the app and press the 'download' button
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can delete the app from your phone in a few simple steps:
- Navigate into your settings
- Find the applications section, which could be in the Applications Manager
- Find the Bose Connect app and tap the uninstall button
Tips & Tricks
More about the App
- The Bose Connect app is designed by Bose to improve the bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection between the Bose speaker and a mobile device. It will ensure that your device stays connected for longer and holds a steady connection while you’re listening through the speaker
- You'll be able to navigate through your music, selecting which songs you would like to play and queue next. You can scroll through your playlists and then queue music from different locations. This will allow you to listen to your favorite songs in absolutely any order you'd like!
- It allows you complete access to all your music, exactly how you like it. You can see any of the playlists that you have on your music streaming apps like spotify within the Bose Connect app. From there, you just need to tap on the songs you want to add to the queue
- Bose Connect allows you to pair two pairs of bose headphones to a device, meaning that you could listen to music with a loved one together at the same time. This comes in handy when watching movies or larger media when you don't want to sacrifice on individual sound quality