Canon Camera Connect
Dec 5, 2022
The Canon Camera Connect mobile app is perfect for all photographers, from those just starting out to seasoned professionals. In the past, getting your images off of your camera could be a bit of a hassle. The Canon Camera Connect app makes this process quick and easy. Simply connect your camera to your mobile device and upload all of the photos you want with a tap of a button. You can connect your camera and phone using WiFi or Bluetooth. The Canon Camera Connect app also lets you upgrade your photography. When connected to a compatible camera, your phone can act as a virtual remote. You'll be able to see what you are taking a photo of and trigger the shutter, even if you are physically separated from the camera viewfinder.
Key Features of the Canon Camera Connect app
- Popular - The Canon Camera Connect mobile application has been downloaded over ten million times
- Updates - The Canon Camera Connect mobile application is constantly receiving updates
- Free - Users can upgrade their photography with the Canon Camera Connect mobile app for free
?Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
How to install the application
How to download the Canon Camera Connect app
- If you want to easily move images from your camera to your mobile phone, then download the Canon Camera Connect app by navigating to the Google Play Store
- Once on the store, click on the search bar at the top of the screen
- Next, type in 'Canon Camera Connect' and select the first option
- Hit the 'Download' button and wait for the app to begin to install onto your mobile device. Depending on your download speed, this should only take a couple of moments
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the Canon Camera Connect app
- If you no longer want this application on your mobile device and want to delete Canon Camera Connect, then you'll need to navigate to your Applications Manager
- Once there, you'll be able to scroll through your apps until you reach the Canon Camera Connect app
- Click on the application and hit the 'Uninstall' button
- Wait for the app to uninstall from your device. It will take all the app's data with it
Tips & Tricks
More About the Canon Camera Connect app
- Upload Images - The Canon Camera Connect app makes getting images off of your camera more effortless than ever. All you have to do is connect the camera to your mobile device to move and save your photos to your phone.
- Specify Location - The Canon Camera Connect mobile app lets users upgrade the data stored in each photo they take. You'll be able to automatically add your location to each image you take with a camera that is connected to your mobile phone
- Virtual View - When connected to a compatible camera using the Canon Camera Connect mobile app, your mobile phone can show you what your camera is facing without you having to look in the camera viewfinder. Set up your camera in small spots and view it in comfort
- Camera Remote - The Canon Camera Connect mobile app allows users to take their photography to the next level. When connected to a compatible camera, your mobile phone will allow you to trigger the camera shutter with a tap of a button.