Apr 11, 2023
The CVS Pharmacy App will let you save time when picking up your prescriptions and make sure you can stay healthier more easily. All you need to do is download the app, enter your details, and then show the barcodes it generates at your pharmacy. Picking up a prescription has never been easier than when using the CVS Pharmacy app. The app even lets you pay for your medications ahead of time, getting them delivered to your door, or allowing you to walk into the clinic and pick them up in minutes.
With this application, you can also video chat with your healthcare providers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You'll always be able to keep up to date with your own health, getting advice from a professional if needed.
Features of the CVS Pharmacy app
- Check out easier - with the app, you'll be able to scan a barcode and check out of CVS within seconds. This saves you lots of time
- Opt-in for notifications to never miss another deal. If a product that you use goes on sale, the app will alert you by sending you a push notification on your digital device. You'll always be informed
- Scroll through a list of nearby clinics within the CVS Pharmacy app
How to install the application
How to Download the CVS Pharmacy app?
If you’re looking to stay on top of all your pharmacy needs, then download the CVS Pharmacy app today by using the following steps:
- Open up the App Store or Google Play Store, depending on your mobile device
- Next, tap on the search bar and type in “CVS Pharmacy”
- Click on the CVS Pharmacy app and hit the large ‘Download’ button to install the app onto your mobile device. This will only take a minute or two
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the CVS Pharmacy app?
If you're looking to uninstall the CVS Pharmacy app, then follow these steps:
- First of all, click on your settings and navigate to your applications section
- Scroll until you find CVS Pharmacy
- Click on CVS Pharmacy and hit the 'Uninstall' button. The app will then begin to delete itself from your device
Tips & Tricks
More about the CVS Pharmacy app
- Save Money with the App - With CVS Pharmacy, you'll be able to find in-app rewards and discounts. These will even link to your ExtraCare card, allowing you to build up rewards points while you shop for your medicine
- Print Photos Quickly - If you need to order prints of your photos, you can do so from within the CVS Pharmacy app. Just navigate to the photos section and then select the photos you want to be printed. They'll be ready for same-day pickup
- Video Chat - With the CVS Pharmacy app, you'll be able to video chat with your health care providers. This will allow you to get in contact with a professional any time you want some real medical assistance or advice
- Health Coverage and Insurance - With this app, you'll be able to double-check if your health insurance covers certain medicines. You can also scroll through a list of provided health services, making sure there is exactly what you need.