Mar 16, 2023
Dropbox serves as a Cloud storage, photo backup, PDF scanner and more for all of your files and folders. It lets anyone upload and transfer files via the cloud, and share those files with anyone. Want to send distant friends and family your new pics? Use Dropbox to send files quickly and efficiently. Protect your photos and files by using Dropbox as backup storage and access them from any device. Your free account gives you limited storage space, however this still keeps files safe and secure. You can also opt for the Dropbox Plus version which offers 2 TB of storage, or the Dropbox Professional with 3 TB of storage capacity. Make sure you keep your files safe and secure today with Dropbox!
Key Features of the Dropbox app
- Restore files- Deleted files are temporarily saved so you can access them and restore them,if needed
- Automatically renewed- You will always have access to your files; you may pause the renewal any time
- 2,000GB of free storage is included - 2TB and 3TB paid options are available too on the app
Dropbox Operating Guide:
Dropbox is designed to be easy to use; just drag and drop your files to the desktop app and wait as they upload. You can also use the upload buttons instead, which is helpful on mobile and other portable devices. Organize your files into folders, set specific folders to private while others are shared with users you choose and customize your account in various other ways.
How to install the application
How to Install:
This app is available in the app store for your operating system.
- Launch the iOS App Store or Play Store on your mobile device
- Search for “Dropbox” in the search bar
- Locate the search result with the official app logo
- Tap to download the app
- Once downloaded, click “open” to launch the app and begin using
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to Uninstall:
- Go to your phone settings
- Locate the Application Manager (App Manager)
- Find the app and tap the “uninstall” button to remove from your device
Tips & Tricks
More About The App
- Dropbox will automatically sync your files and begin backing them up in the cloud, which will protect you if your device is ever lost, damaged, or stolen. This is a great way to protect your files to make sure you always have copies
- You can access the files from anywhere by just logging into your Dropbox account. Perfect for anyone who wants to be able to access their files on-the-go. Need to quickly show a friend or colleague a file? Do it with the Dropbox app!
- You can save and easily share files amongst friends or colleagues, which is especially helpful when files are too large to email. If you need to transfer a large file, do it securely and quickly with the Dropbox app!
- The Dropbox app is available in a range of languages including English, French, Danish, Dutch, Indonesian, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Malay, Polish, Bokmal, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian, and Traditional Chinese