Sep 22, 2023
||$9.99/month Mozilla VPN
Firefox Focus is a lightweight, open-source and versatile internet browser that is intended to ensure your protection on the web. Created by the Mozilla group, the Focus program improves your browsing experience by covering up diverting and meddling web content. Firefox Focus sets itself apart from other well-known programs like Google Chrome and Safari by disposing of exorbitant tabs and hindering different kinds of online trackers. Its center protection and privacy features are similar across Android and iOS stages. The same goes for page activities (sharing, duplicating, discovering text) and URL autocompletion.
Features of Firefox Focus:
- Automatic Privacy - your privacy is automatically taken care of by this reinforced program from the very first moment you begin browsing to the second you end your session
- Simple As-Pie Options - Firefox Focus has a small number of settings — whether that is by design or by its own sense of righteousness is another dicussion. Nevertheless, you get only the options and alternatives you need to enable your protection
- Ad-Blocker Benefits - The program is able to hinder all ads and promotions on-the-fly, without the need for additional items or augmentations like AdBlock Plus
- Tracking Protection - Along with advertisements, Firefox Focus also hinders all trackers, of course
- Better Execution Center - because of its promotion impeding and following assurance features, speeds up your browsing experience
How to install the application
How to download and install Firefox browser on your mobile device?
The steps below explain how you can download the app on Google Play?
- Launch Google Play on your Android device
- Input “Firefox Browser” in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap “install” to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap “open” to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the browser?
You can uninstall Firefox browser on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate “setting” icon on your phone
- Tap Application manager or Apps
- Touch "Firefox" browser
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More about Firefox Focus
The Privacy Browser Apple gadget proprietors have the alternative option to utilize Firefox Focus as an independent mobile internet browser, or as a substance blocker in Safari. You can dispatch Firefox Focus by giving Siri the proper voice order. If you own an iPhone X or later, enable Face or Touch ID to open the program when it's running behind the scenes.