Aug 18, 2023
Flipboard is a free journalism social media app that collects news, images, and opinions from different sources and presents them in the form of an e-zine that is easy for users to "flip" through. Flipboard was first released in 2010 and has since created over 28 million magazines. The app has a history of success, being named one of the 50 best inventions of 2010 by Time Magazine. The service is available on your computer (Windows and MacOS) and mobile devices (iOS and Android) alike, and woks across 21 languages. With over 500 million downloads, this app provides consumable news content right to your mobile device.
Key features of the Flipboard app
- Discover the latest news from thousands of websites, press releases, and top magazines, whether they be local, national, or from all around the world
- Create Smart Magazines to collect sources and gain access to personalized news
- Customize your home feed: collate up to 9 of your favorite Smart Magazines together for quick access to all the features you love
- The Daily Edition: This is where you can easily read up on all the latest headlines and trending events
How to install the application
How to install the Flipboard app on your mobile device?
Download Flipboard to your mobile device in three easy steps
- First of all, navigate to the app store
- Search for 'Flipboard' in the bar at the top of the page
- Click on the Flipboard app and hit 'download'
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
It only takes a few seconds to delete the Flipboard app.
- First of all, find your Applications Manager
- Next, click on the Flipboard app from within the list
- Hit the uninstall button
Tips & Tricks
More About the App
- Use Flipboard to stay updated with relevant news in one consumable format. You can even include audio in your Flipboard magazines. From the latest breaking news to sports or science news, you can stay up to date with everything
- If you use the "Flipboard Compose" function, you can add your own original content to the app. Similarly, you can create your own private magazines for your own viewing. These can include whatever content you would like, similar to a Pinterest service
- The app allows you to organize your magazines in whatever way you would like. You can order them alphabetically, order them based on your interests, or order them on their recent date of publication. Whatever suits your style, you'll be able to do
- Create folders of your favorite memories. With Flipboard, you could create memory folders of specific points in your life. You could make a board for a particular holiday, or perhaps of a year or two of your life. This will help you keep those photos safe, while also letting you present them in an interesting way