Dec 6, 2020
Fortnite is one of the largest online multiplayer games currently available in the world. Quite truly a cultural phenomenon, Fortnite was released in 2017 and instantly found huge success. Particularly popular is the Battle Royale game mode, which has drawn over 125 million players. The app is currently available on both Android and iOS, as well as Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and earlier consoles. Team up with others in the Battle Royal mode, uniting with your friends to take on up to 100 other players from around the world. You’ll be able to scout for weapons, set up your camp, travel through the map, and eliminate other players. The final goal is being the last team standing. With Fortnite, hours of entertainment are at your fingertips.
Features of the Fornite app
- Free to Play - Fortnite is completely free to download and play. Just log on to the site and hit download to start playing right this minute!
- Different Gamemodes - Within Fornite, you can choose from Battle Royal, Creative, and Save the World modes. Each of these boasts a different gameplay mechanic and lets you hone your skills. What’s your favorite mode?
- Millions of daily players - Fortnite has an active community of millions of players, meaning you’ll always find a game
How to install the application
How to Download the Fortnite app
If you’re looking for hours of online fun with hundreds of players, then download the Fortnite app by using these steps:
- First of all, dwonload Epic Game Store installer on your Android device from our site or official source
- Next, install the "EpicGameStore".
- Next, select the search bar at the top of the screen and type in ‘Fortnite’
- Finally, select the Fortnite app and hit ‘Install’. The app will then install on your android mobile device
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to Uninstall the Fortnite app
If you no longer want the Fortnite app on your mobile device, follow these steps to delete it:
- First of all, open the settings page on your mobile device
- Find your application folder where all your applications are listed
- Select the Fortnite app and hit 'Uninstall'. The app will then uninstall from your mobile device
Tips & Tricks
More About the Fortnite app
- Online Multiplayer - With the Fortnite app, you’ll be able to join huge games of online multiplayer. This will let you play with up to 100 people at once, making sure you’re always having a great time when playing Fortnite
- Character Customization - Within Fortnite, you’ll be able to kit out your character with unique skins and weapon designs. This will bring a sense of style to your character, letting you express yourself in the game. Browse through the store to get a whole list of the character packages you can buy
- Make Friends - With Fortnite, you’ll be able to play games with other people of your skill rank. If you find some teammates that you get on with, you can add them to your friends list, letting you find them again and invite them to play with you in following games
- Team or Solo - When playing Fortnite, you can choose from playing a solo match to playing in a team. Whether you prefer having your team around for backup or going at it alone, there will always be a game option that you can choose and play