Mar 16, 2023
Gmail is a user-friendly app that enables users to receive and send emails. It is completely free to use and will keep your email messages safe. Google LLC developed the application, and it has since been downloaded more than 5 billion times. With this app, you will receive messages instantly through push notifications, and you will be able to read and respond to them immediately. The app also comes with a search feature that allows you to find emails quickly.
Features of Gmail
Here are some of the notable features of Gmail:
- Reduced Spam - Gmail keeps spam messages from reaching your account by blocking them. This feature helps to prevent your inbox from becoming congested
- Gmail supports multiple accounts - Gmail and email acounts from Yahoo.com, Outlook.com, and others are supported. The app is also compatible with IMAP/POP email
- 15GB free storage space - Gmail offers up to 15 GB of free space to users. You'll never be short of space
- Organized inbox - Gmail helps users sort messages into different categories, including Promotional, Social, and Primary messages
Gmail delivers messages in a very quick mode, and it handles spam excellently. Gmail also supports rich text features, meaning you can use fashionable fonts, various colors, hyperlinks, emoticons, and past photos directly in the mail content.
How to install the application
How to install the Gmail app on your mobile device?
The steps below explain how you can download the Gmail app on Google Play
- Launch Google Play on your Android device
- Type in "Gmail" in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap "install" to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete then tap "open" to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Gmail app on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the "settings" icon on your phone
- Tap "Application Manager" or "Apps"
- Touch "Gmail" and press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About the App
- Send Emails Easily - with the Gmail app, you can send emails directly to anyone's email. All you need to do is enter their email into the 'recipient' bar and then type your email. Hit 'Send' once you're ready to send the email
- Attachments - Once you've finished writing your email, you can then add a series of attachments. These could be word documents, PDFs, photos, or other files that you have on your computer or mobile device. The recipient will be able to open and download any attachments you send
- Subject Lines - When you craft your email, you have the option of including a 'subject line'. These are short sentences or phrases that will appear at the beginning of an email. The intention of this field is to let the reader know why they should click on your email. Use a subject that summarises the email well
- Text Tools - When writing your email, you can choose from several different fonts and colors. You can easily change the size of your font, as well as color coding parts of your email if you would like to.