Google Cast (Chromecast)
Apr 11, 2023
The Google Cast app allows you to directly connect to your Chromecast player, controlling your home through voice commands. The app helps you to easily set up, control, and maintain your Google Home, Google Nest, and Chromecast devices. You'll be able to use voice commands to affect lights, home security cameras, thermostats, and more. With over 100,000,000 downloads on the Google Play store, this app has already begun transforming the lives of millions of people. It's completely free to use and offers in-app support to help you connect the app to all of your Chromecast compatible devices. If you're one of the 55 million people that have a Chromecast device, download Google Cast to fully take charge of your home space.
Key Features of the Google Cast app
- Home - Google Home gives you easy access through shortcuts to all your favorite apps and features
- Lifestyle - including options such as lowering room lights, updating you on important information
- Routines - Enable routines to turn on lights, get weather updates, receive the latest news, and more
The Google Cast app allows users to browse and discover popular programs instantly from their Cast-enabled applications. If you want to watch more TV programs or listen to soundtracks, you can discover even more via Cast-enabled applications. Google Cast supports voice search to help users find TV programs, movies, and more. Users can also personalize their TV screens with high-quality and amazing pictures, to enjoy a visual feast. You can also find all the latest programs on your applications and easily add them to Google Cast. Google Cast devices also feature handy play, pause, and volume-changing buttons.
How to install the application
How to install Google Cast on your mobile device?
- Open your App store or Google Play store
- Type 'Google Cast' into the search bar
- Click on the Google Cast icon and then select 'Download'
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
- Locate the "Settings" icon on your phone
- Tap "Application Manager" or "Apps" and then find Google Cast
- Tap the Google Cast app and then touch the 'Uninstall' option
Tips & Tricks
More About Google Cast (Chromecast)
- Keep Up To Date With Family - Google Cast keeps you updated on what is happening in your home, the dates of events, and notifications on what you missed while you were away. Perfect for the person who wants to be more organised
- Connects to Wi-fi - Google Home helps you set up your Nest Wi-fi, as well as manage your home network from your phone. The app gives you full control of all your Google Home appliances; making changes to your life has never been easier!
- Use Voice Commands - With smart home integration, you can use voice commands for a wide variety of applications in your home, including switching on lights, changing the temperature, setting alarms and more! Make your home fully customisable in an instant
- Safe and Trusted - With over 100 million downloads, you know you can trust the reliability and the safety of the Google Cast (Chromecast) app. You can know that it is secure, and is very unlikely to get hacked or to encounter a loading issue