Mar 16, 2023
||$1.99 /100 GB
$9.99 /2 TB
$29.99 /100 GB
Google Drive acts as a secure backup location to store all of your most important photos, files, documents, and spreadsheets. Alongside storage, it also acts as a sharing platform. You'll be able to send and receive documents to and from other Google users, letting you share your work and receive comments, feedback, or edits. This is especially useful when working on group projects, as everyone can work within one Google Drive Folder.
Google Drive is also seamlessly integrated into other Google Workspace tools. For example, you'll be able to move files from Google Sheets and Google Docs directly into your Google Drive, ensuring that you've got plenty of backups when you're working on important files. Join the more than 5 billion users who are already making the most of this powerful storage tool.
Features of the Google Drive app:
- With Google Drive, you can view all your content on the go with offline downloading. Tap your files to make them available offline in seconds.
- With Google Drive, you'll be able to receive notifications about all of the most important activities on your files. If someone makes edits or comments, you'll receive a notification letting you know instantly!
- You can use Drive as an access port to Google Docs, Google Sheets, and more!
How to install the application
How to download the Google Drive app
If you want to keep all of your files in one place, then download the Google Drive app by following these steps:
- First of all, open your App store or Google Play Store on your mobile device
- Next, click on the search bar and type in 'Google Drive'
- Tap on the Google Drive option and hit 'install'. The app will then begin to download to your mobile device
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the Google Drive app
If you no longer want the Google Drive app on your mobile device, then you can uninstall it by using these following steps:
- First of all, open the applications manager on your mobile device
- Next, find the Google Drive app
- Hit 'Uninstall' and the app will then begin to remove from your mobile device. This only takes a few moments
Tips & Tricks
More About the Google Drive app
- Store and Access Your Files - With Google Drive, you’ll be able to safely store all of your most important files. Having these in one place will then allow you to access them on the fly, getting to your files in a matter of seconds
- Advanced Search Features - With Google Drive, you can search through your files by using a range of different metrics. Search for file names, file types, by file size, or location! You’ll be able to find everything easily and quickly
- Set Permissions on Your Files - With Google Drive, you can lock and store your files safely. You’ll be able to then set permissions on certain files when sharing, making sure only certain people can access each part of your documents. This will keep your files secure
- Camera Scanning - With your device, you’ll be able to open and use the camera to scan paper documents. If you want to keep a digital copy of an important paper document, simply scan it into your Google Drive. This will only take a few seconds!