Mar 16, 2023
Google Earth is an easy to use mobile app that gives you to access the whole world - right from your android phone. You don’t have to download; you can just click to launch and use the app directly on your computer. Google Earth allows you to view satellite imagery of virtually every corner of the globe. You can also take guided tours created by some of the top travel resources in the world, including NASA and National Geographic. Access to Google Earth used to only be available on a desktop. But with the 100% free Google Earth app, you can explore every crevice of planet earth right from your mobile device. Download today and get started by logging in with your Google account.
Key Features of the Google Earth app
- Compatible With Multiple Devices - the Google Earth app is available on both Android and iPhones
- Satellite Imagery - access satellite imagery and 3D terrains of the entire globe
- Streetview - discover up to date views of streets to enhance your route planning
To be improved:
The app version is not yet as powerful or easy-to-control as the PC version. It can sometimes experience longer load times and present images with reduced quality. It also connects directly to Youtube, so be aware of the search capabilities if you plan on giving access to children or sensitive audiences.
How to install the application
How to Install Google Earth on your Mobile device?
The steps below explain how you can download the App on Google Play:
- Launch Google Play on your Android device
- Input “Google Earth” in the search bar, click on the search result that says Google Earth
- Tap “install” to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap “open” to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to Uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Google Earth on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate "setting" icon on your phone
- Tap "Application manager or Apps"
- Touch "Google Earth"
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About the Google Earth App
- Virtual Field Trip - You can use the app to take a virtual field trip around the globe. Furthermore, it is available on Google Chrome. The pro version of the mobile app is versatile. With this app, you can draw pictures and add custom images to your files in the app
- Re-experience Past Travels - Recreate the exciting trips of your lifetime by following the Google Earth satellite images and viewing 360 degree images of the places from your past as you travel around the corners of the globe and explore
- The Only World Map - Google Earth is a fully formed, 3d rendered map of the entire planet. It is fascinating to zoom in and view certain areas, certain countries and places of interest. It's the only world map that has covered every place in detail
- Different Viewing Modes - There are various different viewing modes in Google Earth. Zoom out for a satellite view, or get close up for a street view mode. You can switch between various options for an immersive experience that is engaging