Apr 11, 2023
Google Lens is the easiest way of identifying everyday objects in the world around you. With this all-in-one tool, you’ll be able to translate text, search for information about an image, identify plants and animals with your camera, and even find out what’s popular on a food menu. This app transforms how useful your mobile device is, allowing your camera to become a poignant source of worldly knowledge. This app is a comprehensive tool that gives you everything you need to face the world. With your camera in hand, you’ll be able to identify things around you and get information quickly. Get things done faster and understand more all by just using the camera on your mobile device. If you want to understand the world around you, download Google Lens today!
Features of the Google Lens app
- If you’re in a restaurant with Google Lens, you can scan the menu to see reviews of some of the items on the list. This will also let you know which foods are the most popular and which you might be better off avoiding
- Google Lens will quickly allow you to scan barcodes and QR codes that you come across, keeping you informed
- The Google Lens app isn’t currently available across the whole world. Please check your region guidance for further details
How to install the application
How to install the Google Lens app?
If you want to download the Google Lens app, follow these steps:
- First of all, go to the app store on your mobile device
- Next, select the search bar at the top and search for 'Google Lens'
- Once you can see the Google Lens app, you can then click on it and tap 'Install'
- The app will then download onto your mobile device
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the Google Lens app?
If you want to uninstall the Google Lens app, follow these steps:
- Click on the Applications Manager in order to get up a list of all the applications on your mobile device
- Next, find the Google Lens app from the list of apps available
- Select the app and then click 'Uninstall' on Google Lens
Tips & Tricks
More About the Google Lens app
- Translate - With the Google Lens app, you can scan and translate text, easily letting you understand any languages around you. The app has all the same languages that are available on Google Translate, giving you over 100 languages to use and choose from
- Explore Nature - You can use the camera to identify plants and animals, saving their names for later research. If you see a plant that you find interesting when you're out in the world, you can use your camera to log it and come back to it later
- Location Information - By using the camera and pointing at particular places or buildings, you can get a detailed history of everything Google knows about the location. If you take a photo of a recognized landmark, you’ll be able to see the Wikipedia summary
- Outfit Save - If you see someone wearing an outfit you love, you can use the Google Lens camera to snap a photo of their clothes. Google will then find you the items online and tell you how much they cost in total