Google Play Services for AR
Google Play Services for AR
Apr 11, 2023
Google Play Services for AR is an application that is automatically downloaded onto supported Android devices. If you have an Android, it's likely that this app is already downloaded somewhere on your phone.
The Google Play Services for AR app unlocks the power of augmented reality on your device. It's built using ARCore, allowing you to functionally use AR in your day-to-day life. This is especially useful for planning interior design. If you use this in tandem with the Ikea app, you'll be able to project furniture into your space, checking dimensions and seeing how it would look if it were in your home. You'll be able to play around in augmented reality, changing your home space and experimenting in virtual reality.
With Google Play Services for AR, the future is now.
Features of the Google Play Services for AR app
- You can use Google Play Services for AR across a whole range of Android devices. No matter what Andriod you're using, it will work!
- Environmental understanding will allow Google Play Services for AR to detect the exact location and size of flat surfaces. This lets you place things on the ground or on a table, helping you place furniture and other items
- Google Play Services for AR normally comes pre-downloaded to your mobile device
How to install the application
How to Download the Google Play Services for AR app?
If you're looking to use augmented reality, then download Google Play Services for AR on your mobile device.
- First of all, click on the Google Play Store
- Next, tap the search bar at the top of the screen and type in 'Google Play Services for AR'
- Finally, tap the Google Play Services for AR app and hit 'Download'. The app will then download to your mobile device
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the Google Play Services for AR app?
If you're looking to uninstall the Google Play Services for AR app, you can do so by following these steps.
- First of all, open your settings
- Find the Applications tab, and then click on the Google Play Services for AR app
- Once you've selected the app, hit the 'Uninstall' button
Tips & Tricks
More about the Google Play Services for AR app
- Play Unique Games - With Google Play Services for AR, you'll be able to play games in virtual reality. If an application on the Google Play Store has an AR segment, having this app on your phone will enable you to play it
- Locate and Place Furniture - Are you planning on redecorating? With the Google Play Services for AR app, you'll be able to place virtual versions of furniture into your home using augmented reality. This lets you plan out your space before you buy any furniture
- Six Degrees of Freedom - This technology allows your mobile device to understand where it is in the world. Beyond simple location tracking, this will allow you to then project objects into augmented reality right in front of you. It'll know where your phone is exactly, then letting you move things around in your direct vision
- Light Estimation - Google Play Services for AR will monitor, estimate, and replicate the light levels in the app. Doing this lets you see your room with the same level of light as is found in real life. This helps to ensure that furniture colors will look the same in real life as they do while viewing through augmented reality.