Apr 11, 2023
Google Translate is the world’s largest online dictionary and translator tool. With 108 languages completely uploaded onto the app, you’ll be able to translate text from around the world into your native tongue. You’ll never be stuck in a situation where you can’t understand a language again after downloading this incredible app! You can use Google translate Live Photos to translate text on the go, just point and snap a photo with your camera to translate in real time. No matter what language you come across, Google Translate is the tool that will let you access and understand what’s right in front of you. With over 59 languages available for offline use, the world of linguistics will be at your fingertips.
Features of the Google Translate app:
- With the Google Translate app, you can translate bilingual conversations using the microphone app, letting you understand things with ease
- You can draw or handwrite in a different language and allow it to translate into your language, which is helpful for languages that use characters
- Phrasebook is a function where things you translate will be saved onto your device, letting you see what you've been translating later on in the day
- Transcribe continuously translates someone speaking a lingual in real-time
How to install the application
How to install the Google Translate app?
If you want to download the Google Translate app, follow these steps:
- First of all, go to the app store on your mobile device, be it Apple or Android
- Next, select the search bar at the top and search for 'Google Translate'
- Once you can see the Google Translate app, you can then click on it and tap 'Install'
- The app will then download onto your mobile device
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the Google Translate app?
If you want to uninstall the Google Translate app, follow these steps:
- Click on the Applications Manager in order to get up a list of all the applications on your mobile device
- Next, find the Google Translate app from the list of apps available
- Select the app and then click 'Uninstall' on Google Translate. The app will then uninstall completely
Tips & Tricks
More About the Google Translate app
- Photo Translate - With the Google Translate app, you can snap a photo of a piece of text and then have the app translate it for you into your native language. This will let you then select which words you want to translate
- Download Language - Offline translate is available for 59 languages, helping you navigate the world without worrying about not understanding languages. Download a language while you have Wi-Fi to use it later. You should download the languages of the countries you’re visiting ahead of time
- Import Photos - You can take or import photos directly to the app, letting you translate things on the go with ease. This makes it easy to snap a photo and translate it later. This also comes in handy for uploading screenshots of menus to the app
- Online Translate - Tap to Translate lets you copy and paste paragraphs of text into Google Translate, allowing you to understand websites and other digital content. If you are ever on a website in a different language, this app will help you translate everything into your native tongue