Apr 11, 2023
||$5 30-GB storage
Hangouts is a free instant messaging app that enables you to keep in touch with your distant friends and family. With this application, you can start a free voice or video call with your contacts, or engage in group conversation with a maximum number of 150 people. These chats will help you stay in contact with the people you love the most. The application is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Hangout was released on 15th May, 2013; it is powered by Google LLC. The current download size of the application is 12.17 MB, meaning that it is space-saving. The application has been downloaded more than one billion times on Play Store; this shows that it is a popular app among mobile users.
Key Features of Hangouts:
- Instant Messaging - You can engage all your contacts (up to 150 people) in a group chat. The app allows you to communicate via emoji, animated GIFs, and stickers
- Video Calls - The application also enables you to keep in touch with your distant friends and family through video calls. Furthermore, you can do a group video call with up to 10 people on your contact list
- Free Calls - Another exciting feature of Hangouts is that you can call anyone, irrespective of their phone number. It will interest you to learn that your calls to other Hangouts users are not charged
- Sync Chat Across All Devices - With this app, you can keep in touch with your friends and family across the web, iOS, or Android operating systems
How to install the application
How to download and install Hangouts on your mobile device?
The steps below explain how you can download the app on Google Play:
- Launch Google Play on your Android device
- Input "Hangouts" in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap "install" to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap "open" to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Hangouts on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the “setting” icon on your phone
- Tap Application Manager or Apps
- Touch Hangouts
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
Steps involved in signing into Google Hangouts:
- Locate and tap the Hangouts icon on your mobile phone. Upon tapping you will be directed to sign in to your Google account
- Click the "sign-in" button that appears on the screen. Tap the box marked "enter your email" and enter your email address
- Type a password to protect your account
How to add contacts to your Hangouts?
- Adding your contacts to your Google Hangout is pretty straightforward
- The first step is to click on the People menu. Tap the Main menu on your mobile device then click Contacts. Next, click on the "+" icon
- Tap the box close to the magnifying glass. Search for people, then input an email or name of people you want to add to your Hangouts contacts
- A list of your contacts appears comprising those you have on your mobile device and Google account
- People who have not installed the app on their devices will not have "On Hangouts" beside their names
- You can click "invite" to send them an invitation message. Tap the text box to send a personal message to a friend you wish to chat with on the app