Aug 18, 2023
The HTTP Injector app was developed for professional use and setting custom HTTP headers. You can also access sites blocked behind a firewall using SSH tunneling. You can do these activities with no need for a root too! HTTP Injector app can be complicated at times, so the app has an official webpage manual to help users out. Also, on the webpage you can import custom configurations created by other users quickly and easily. This is a great app for anyone tech-savvy looking to make custom HTTP headers or anyone wanting to access sites blocked behind firewalls. Over 4,000,000 users have already downloaded this app and it comes in 11 different languages (including English). Try this handy app today.
Key Features of the HTTP Injector app
- Features - Use built-in SSH Client, Built-in Host Checker, or a Built-in IP Hunter Payload Generator
- Firewalls - You can access sites behind firewalls. You can use the IP Hunter to look for IPs
- Secure - Browse the internet privately and securely with the HTTP Injector app for peace of mind
How to install the application
How to install the HTTP Injector app on your Android device?
The steps below explain how you can download the HTTP Injector app on Google Play:
- Launch Google Play on your Android device
- Input HTTP Injector in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap install to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap "Open" to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How do you uninstall the app?
You can uninstall the HTTP injector app on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the settings icon on your phone
- Tap "Application Manager" or "Apps"
- Touch "HTTP Injector"
- Press "Uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About the HTTP Injector App
- Here’s the best way to get started on the HTTP Injector app. Download the app from the Google Playstore. Open the app and set the payload, use Payload Generator, by clicking the menu next to the HTTP Injector and selecting Payload Generator
- Fill in the setting of URL/Host, Request Method, Query Method and Extra Header. Tap Generate Payload. Go to SSH settings and enter them in the side menu named “HTTP Injector”. Now click “start” to check the connection. If you’re connected a key symbol will appear
- The HTTP Injector app is free to download, allowing it to be accessible to all potential users. It uses shadowsocks tunnel or SSH to establish a secure connection, which means you can use the app in confidence
- The HTTP Injector app supports Android 4.0 to Android 10.0. Make sure you check your Android system before downloading. Users can change buffer size Payload Generator when using this app