Apr 11, 2023
Instagram is a free photo-sharing and social networking app acquired by Facebook in 2012. Instagram allows users to edit and upload short photos and videos with the mobile app. You can now post Instagram Reels and use Instagram Live TV, where you will be able to post longer content. You’ll have your own page where all your photos will collect. You can follow other people and have their posts appear on your user feed. People can gain followers over time as people interact and enjoy their content, amassing followers and building their fan base. Users have the option to customize or personalize their profiles so that only their followers can view their posts. You’ll then have to accept if you want someone to follow your posts.
Key Features of the Instagram app
- Many Options - Upload photos and videos, follow other profiles, and geotag images with a place name
- Social Link - Link your Instagram account to other social networking sites, share photos everywhere
- Awesome Filters - You'll be able to use the Instagram app to apply loads of filters to your photos
How to install the application
How to Install Instagram on your Mobile device?
The steps below explain how you can download the app on Google Play?
- Launch Google Play on your Android device.
- Input "Instagram" in the search bar.
- Touch the most relevant search result.
- Tap "install" to download and install the app.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Tap "open" to launch the app.
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to Uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Instagram on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate "setting" icon on your phone.
- Tap "Application manager" or "Apps".
- Touch "Instagram".
- Press "uninstall".
Tips & Tricks
More About The App
- To start using Instagram, you will have to download and app and sign up for an account. Making an account only takes a few moments and will then allow you to start building your Instagram audience and posting photos and videos
- Reels are a new function introduced by Instagram which then allow you to post longer content to your profile. These are looping video, inspired by TikTok content and formats, which Instagram users can then scroll through and interact with, leaving likes and comments
- Instagram also has a stories function. This is where you add videos or photos to your profile that will stay there for only 24 hours at a time. These disappear for your followers, but you can still access and see stories after you’ve posted them
- While there is no fully customizable iPad app, you can still enjoy the full IG experience on your iPad by changing your App Store settings to get the app. This will allow you to download Instagram to your iPad