Mar 16, 2023
Kodi is an open-source media platform that allows you to create your content to put in storage. The app uses a 10-foot user interface that functions as a living room for your media player. You can easily use a remote control to view photos and browse through the app with the push of a button; thanks to its graphical user interface (GUI). Kodi is completely free to download and you can access its vast array of intuitive features right from your mobile device. Kodi has won multiple awards for being a top notch open source media player, so you can count on the app's ability to carry out the functions you need it to do. Quickly search for and watch videos, photos, podcasts, and music from any source you have available.
Key Features of the Kodi app
- Customizable - The app doesn't have file contents, so you can upload your own content
- Open Source - You can watch videos and listen to music or podcasts from the Kodi Media Player
- Versatile - The user defines the app's potential. Settings can be customized by the user
How to install the application
How to Install Kodi on the Google Play Store?
- Launch Google Play on your Android device Input “Kodi”
- In the search bar type "Kodi" and Tap “install” to download and install the app
- Wait for the download to finish
- Tap “open” to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Kodi on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the “setting” icon on your phone
- Tap Application manager and click on the Kodi app
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
Key features of the YouTube app
- With the YouTube app, you can watch as many videos as you like, directly from your phone or device. Upgrade at any time to the no-ad premium version, but with the free version there are still no limits on how many videos you can watch
- Don’t want to miss out? Then why not subscribe to your favorite content makers, so you never miss another of their uploads again. Plus, if you enable notifications, you can find out straightaway when new content becomes available
- See what videos you have watched, as well as those you have liked and saved for later in the ‘library’ section of the app. That way, if you want to watch something again, you can find it easily
- Explore the topics you love, and stay up to date on all the latest videos in your chosen subjects, such as music, gaming, beauty, education or current affairs. Plus, see what is trending on YouTube around the world and stay in the loop