Apr 11, 2023
The Microsoft Authenticator app allows you to easily authenticate any one of your accounts with a two-step factor process. The app helps you gain an additional level of security, stopping other people from logging into your accounts or stealing your data. When you log into an account, Microsoft Authenticator will generate a code on your mobile device that you will also have to enter. Only once your password and the additional code have been entered will you gain access to your account. The app comes with additional features for school accounts, personal Microsoft accounts, and more! With over 50 million downloads on the Google Play store, join the million of people that have alraedy taken their security into their own hands. Download for free today to start enjoying the many benefits and features that come with this extremely popular app.
Key Features of the Microsoft Authenticator app
- Simple - the app is easy, comfortable, and secure. It does not require a password
- Link Multiple Accounts - add more than one social media account and secure it with a password
- Single Sign-Ins - supporting single log-in: once you are logged in, you won't be required to again
How to install the application
How to install Microsoft Authenticator on your mobile device?
Installing Microsoft Authenticator is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- First of all, click on the App store or on the Google Play Store
- Next, navigate to the search bar and type in 'Microsoft Authenticator'
- Finally, tap on the app and hit 'Download'
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
Follow these three steps to uninstall the app:
- Go into the Applications Manager in your Settings page
- Select the Microsoft Authenticator app from the list of applications
- Select the 'Uninstall' option
Tips & Tricks
More About Microsoft Authenticator App
- Microsoft Authenticator - To access your account, you may be asked to approve the notification sent to you, or type out the OTP sent to your phone. The OTP expires after 30 seconds, and you don't need to remember the one-time password after you've used it
- Easily Register - If the app is required by your work or school to use, you will have to register your account with the organization or school in order to receive files, documents, emails, and apps. From there, simply add your school account to the app!
- Extra Security - The app adds an extra layer of security with all your Microsoft products and services, such as Outlook, OneDrive, Office, and more. You can add multiple accounts to your app, including non-Microsoft accounts like Facebook, Amazon, Dropbox, Google, LinkedIn, GitHub, and more
- Helps You Remember - Make Microsoft Authenticator the default autofill provider and start autofilling passwords on apps and sites you visit on your mobile. Your passwords are protected with multi-factor authentication in the app. You won't need to remember much