Mar 13, 2023
Microsoft PowerPoint is now available for use on mobile devices. This convenient presentation tool is optimized for app usage, perfect for any on-the-go projects. It is packed with user-friendly features that allow you to create, customize, and present from anywhere. It works seamlessly to allow for connecting of applicable documents and files so everything you need for your report is in one place. This easy to use app makes you the leader of the presentation, and allows you the confidence to speak about your presentation and walk through the steps without any hassle from complicated tools or settings. This engaging tool helps you connect with your audience, no matter where you are. Download it today to make sure your projects run seamlessly whenever and wherever.
Key Features of the Microsoft Powerpoint app
- A practice presentation tool - Use the app before your big meeting, present from anywhere
- Collaborate - Grant permissions for team members to collaborate and allow others to edit slides
- Simple Interface - Easy enough to use for anyone, even those with little or no PowerPoint experience
Microsoft PowerPoint app Requirements: OS version requires KitKat (4.4.X) or above, 1 GB RAM or above, and a Microsoft account login.
How to install the application
How to install the app?
This app is available in the app store for your operating system.
- Launch the iOS App Store or Play Store on your mobile device.
- Search for “Microsoft PowerPoint” in the search bar.
- Locate the search result with the official app logo.
- Tap to download the app.
- Once downloaded, click “open” to launch the app and begin using.
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
- Go to your phone settings
- Locate the Application Manager (App Manager)
- Find the app and tap the “uninstall” button to remove from your device
Tips & Tricks
More About The App
- The Microsoft PowerPoint app was designed with the on-the-go user in-mind, so it’s incredibly easy to use. You can clearly present your thoughts and ideas from anywhere, even when you don’t have access to a computer or conference room; just pull up the app on your phone and start speaking with confidence, even if you’re on a plane
- The app allows seamless syncing across devices, great for anyone who needs to access their projects in multiple locations. This is also great for team projects and collaborations - make sure your colleagues are on the same page!
- Use the Presenter Coach feature to make sure your presentations are perfect. The AI tool helps users streamline their pitches with help in pacing, confidence, and tips on how to avoid “umms”. Suggestions are all made in real-time to give a fulfilling coaching session
- Presentations are highly customizable, allowing users to create a memorable and effective pitch. Edits and customizations can be made quickly, and easily via the in app tools. If you need to stand out from the crowd. Microsoft PowerPoint is the perfect app for you