Apr 11, 2023
The Microsoft Teams app is the #1 most downloaded in business. The app brings people together so they can get things done. From working with teammates to organising a weekend away, Microsoft Teams is the only app to bring chats, meetings, files, tasks and calendars in one place - giving you easy and fluid connectivity with others. Microsoft Teams allows you to streamline and manage tasks at home with your friends and family, as well as providing secure meetings with colleagues, document collaboration and built-in cloud storage. Microsoft Teams is the app that has it all! Find the Microsoft Teams app on the Apple App Store, or download it from the Google Play store. You can also find the app for desktop!
Key Features of the Microsoft Teams app
- Mark Messages - When you're short of time, mark messages as unread to remember to return to them
- Tips - Try to learn commands, turn on Do Not Disturb to focus, and use @mention for messages
- Organization - Reorder your teams with drag and drop to keep the highest priority at the top
How to install the application
How to install the Microsoft Teams app on your mobile device?
The steps below explain how you can download the app on Google Play and App Store:
- Launch Google Play/ App Store on your device
- Type in "Microsoft Teams" in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap "install" to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap "open" to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the Microsoft Teams app?
- Locate the "Settings" icon on your phone
- Tap "Application Manager" or "Apps"
- Touch "Microsoft Teams"
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About the Microsoft Teams app
- Connect With Anyone - With the Microsoft Teams app, users can easily connect with anyone! You can meet securely with teammates, family, and friends. Set up a video meeting within seconds. This is one of the most popular video chat apps available right now
- Chat Options - Chat one to one or in group chats with friends or colleagues. Mention people in chats to get their attention. With the Microsoft Teams app, you can create dedicated channels to help create a focused workspace for important projects
- Fun Messages - Try using GIFs, emojis, and message animations to make it easier to express yourself when the right words are hard to find. Users can also use Cloud storage to give easy access to shared files and documents when they are on the go
- Share Files - File sharing in the chat makes it easy to collaborate with colleagues or loved ones when working on projects and assignments. Collaborate with external partners while keeping control of your data. The user-friendly dashboard view neatly organizes all shared content