Apr 11, 2023
||Family Office 365
$6,99 per month
$9,99 per month
$99,99 per year
If you are looking for an easy-to-use writing app that enables you to view, edit and share documents, you should consider Microsoft Word. The app is developed by Microsoft Corporation, and it is compatible with iOS and Android devices. The writing app is ideal for freelance writers, copywriters, bloggers, columnists, students and all other people whose work involves writing and editing. The mobile app comes in handy when it comes to putting down vital information, irrespective of your location. The application enables you to read and edit Word documents, create a template and collaborate with your teammates through your mobile device. Microsoft Word supports Android 4 and above.
Key features of the Microsoft Word app:
- Document Creation - With Microsoft Word, you can create a document. You can also use the app to create scripts, notes, manuals, and blogs
- Edit Document - The app features a document editor that keeps your work in perfect shape. It allows you to format your document according to specifications and use a perfect layout
- Save Document - Apart from creating and editing a document, the app also allows you to save your document for future use or reference. It comes with templates
- The app features several templates such as forms, resumes, research papers, Trip Journal, Business Paper, etc
How to install the application
How to download and install Microsoft Word on your mobile device?
The steps below explain how you can download the app on Google Play:
- Launch Google Play on your Android device
- Input “Microsoft Word” in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap “install” to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap “open” to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Microsoft Word on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the “setting” icon on your phone
- Tap "Application Manager" or "Apps"
- Touch Microsoft Word
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About the App
- Fonts and Sizes - With the Microsoft Word app, you'll also be downloading several hundred individual fonts. These come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, meaning that you can select a font that fits your personal style and matches what the writing task you're working on calls for
- Graphs and Diagrams - Alongside writing, you can also use Microsoft Word to create graphs and diagrams. The shape and diagram features at the top of the page allow you to insert whatever type of content you'd like into your document
- Easy Saving System - When you get to a point where you're happy with what you've written, you can easily save your work and come back to it later. What's more, the writing you do in Word will autosave most of the time, preventing you from losing any of your work due to network or device issues
- Easy Printing System - Once you’re finished with your work, you can either send it to other people or print it. If you want to print it, you only need to tap ‘print’ and it will be sent to the nearest printer. You can customize exactly what you want to print, focusing on different sizes and page layouts