Apr 11, 2023
With a database of over 6 million foods, MyFitnessPal is the easiest way to track the calories and macros of food you're eating. Simply scan the barcode on the packet of food and automatically get all the relevant nutrient information. You can also directly input a specific food item using the enormous database to find exactly what you need. Founded in 2015, MyFitnessPal has a 4.7/5 rating on the App store, with over 270,000 reviews. There's a reason that this app has rated #1 in the Health and Fitness category on the app store for four years in a row! Whether you're looking to lose weight or put on some muscle, MyFitnessPal makes it easy to track your nutrition and get your body in the shape you want it to be!
Key Features of the MyFitnessPal app
- Diet - MyFitnessPal enables you to study your diet and track your progress on a daily basis
- Calorie Tracking - track the calories you consume in a day. The app will keep you motivated
- Free - MyFitnessPal is entirely free for users to download and begin tracking their food habits
How to install the application
How to install MyFitnessPal on your mobile device?
Download the MyFitnessPal app in a few easy steps.
- Launch Google Play on your Android device and search for "MyFitnessPal" in the search bar
- Tap on the app and click 'Download' to install the app
- Wait for the app to completely download, then open it from the homescreen
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall MyFitnessPal on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the Settings icon on your phone
- Tap 'Application manager' or 'Apps'
- Tap MyFitnessPal and press uninstall
Tips & Tricks
More About the MyFitnessPal App
Insight Based- With the MyFitnessPal app, you can access a wide variety of helpful features to get your diet and nutrition on track. Build health by using the app to build your habits for 28 days to stay healthy and strong Nutrition analyzer - MyFitnessPal gives you insight on nutrition, allowing you to set your goals for fiber intake, cholesterol, macros and other nutrients. The calorie tracker calculates and tracks your calorie intake on daily basis automatically. So MyFitnessPal can help you eat better Inspirational resources: You have access to quality inspirational materials that will enable you to keep hitting your fitness goals, as well as logging tools - tools to log your food intake. There's even a macro calculator which enables you to track and calculate the number of calories Meal Planning - Experts in nutrition and registered dietitians can help you plan your meals. They'll give great tips, alongside recipes that can help you manage your fitness goals and prep really yummy meals that you can easily make and enjoyCustomized eating goals - You can set your daily calorie intake and customize your goals. You can also create focused collections can create your food collections that display the nutrient balance of the meal, so you know exactly what you're taking in