Apr 11, 2023
The need for community has been the guiding principle for Nextdoor since its inception in 2008. The Nextdoor app is a private social networking platform that connects you to the neighbourhoods that matter to you. By bringing neighbours, businesses, nonprofits and public services together, a kinder world can be cultivated right here on your doorstep. With the Nextdoor app everyone has a community they can rely on and have fun with. The app brings people together, to exchange recommendations, greet new arrivals and read the latest news. Nextdoor gives you the opportunity to connect locally, whether you need to borrow a cup of sugar or sell your sofa! Download the app today from the Google Play store or the App Store.
Key Features of the Nextdoor app
- Secure - The Nextdoor mobile app offers a secure system where your neighbors are verified
- Discover - Reach out to your neighbors for help on the app. Find babysitters, restaurants, and more
- News - The app gives you news and information from neighbors, businesses, and public services
How to install the application
How to install the Nextdoor app on your mobile device?
The steps below explain how you can download the app on Google Play and App Store:
- Launch Google Play/ App Store on your device
- Type in "Nextdoor" in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap "install" to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap "open" to launch the app
- Once opened, you will be taken through steps to verify your address
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the Nextdoor app?
- Locate the "Settings" icon on your phone
- Tap "Application Manager" or "Apps"
- Touch "Nextdoor"
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About the Nextdoor app
- Grow Business - Use the Nextdoor app to grow your business. Make new neighborhood connections that can help your business grow! Are you tired of waiting for your side hustle to take off? Reach out to like-minded people through the Nextdoor app to help each other reach your goal
- Reviews - Leave useful in-app reviews to help your neighbors. Think something is neat and worth trying, or a waste of time and want others to avoid having a bad experience? Let them know via the Nextdoor app! Make recommendations regularly to meet new people and form new connections
- Conversations - With this app, you can get involved in local discussions and have interesting conversations. Learn what the people around you think and challenge their views in a healthy in-app conversation. This is a great way to meet similar people and make new friends too
- Buy And Sell - Use the Nextdoor app to buy and sell everyday goods. This is a great way to make some extra cash by clearing out your home. You can also find some hidden gems when you look at what local people are selling