Mar 16, 2023
PayPal is an online payments app that makes it easy for you to send and receive money right from the comfort of your mobile device. PayPal provides online payments, money transfers, and serves as an easy alternative payment method. It is a simple and safe way to receive and send payments, pay bills, and make purchases online. Paypal is an easy alternative that means you never have to type in your bank details ever again, simply get started with an email address. The app was created in 1999 and is owned by PayPal Holdings. 20 years later, in 2019, it was ranked as the 204th largest companies on the Fortune 500 by revenue. Join the over 100,000,000 other users on the Google Play Store and download PayPal today!
Main Features of the Paypal app
- Easy and Safe - You can pay online with your PayPal password and without having to put in your bank account information
- Mobile and Global - With just one account, you can shop at millions of stores around the world, receive payments, and transfer money to friends and family, using any mobile device from wherever you are
- Free - You can create an account and begin making payments for free. If there are any fees, you will be alerted in advance. Some operations, such as sending money from a credit card or foreign transfers, require payment
- Touch-Free - While shopping, simply scan the QR code to pay. If you'e selling, set up a QR code and get paid in-person
- Instant Push Notifications - You can use these to easily keep on top of monthly, credit, and other important payments, and never forget one again
How to install the application
How to install the PayPal app on your mobile device?
You can download the Paypal app in a few easy steps
- First of all, navigate to the App store or the Google Play Store
- Next, click on the search bar and enter 'Paypal'
- Click the paypal icon and hit 'Download'
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
If you no longer want Paypal, follow these steps to uninstall the app:
- First of all, go into your applications manager
- Next, scroll until you find Paypal
- Click the app and hit 'Uninstall'
Tips & Tricks
More About the App
- Create an account and add your credit card, or make a personal transfer from your bank account to instantly fund or link the account to your Paypal. This only takes a few moments to set up and will then work for good.
- While shopping, simply press the "PayPal" payment option, type in your email and password, and you'll be able to pay in a few seconds. This is much faster than the traditional method of putting in all of your card details.
- Send business payments within the app by using the 'Send to Vendor' option. This will make sure you can contest payments if payment or product falls through. This will allow you to stay in control of your money and avoid scam payments.
- Send money to friends easily with Paypal. By typing in the email address of your friend that has already associated their email with Paypal, you can seamlessly send money to them. It'll only take a few seconds to transfer any amount to a close friend.