Apr 11, 2023
||ITO Technologies, Inc.
||$0.99 tip developer
$2.99 tip developer
$5.99 tip developer
Pedometer is a free health tracking app available in the Play Store for your android device that counts your steps, and helps you achieve fitness goals. It allows you to input food intake and count calories, and keeps you on-track to hit (or exceed) your 10,000 steps/day goal.
Key features of Pedometer app:
- Free to download and use
- No GPS tracking; your location is secure
- Your privacy is important to us, so your data is completely private
- Built-in offline mode
- Simple interface is easy to use
How to install the application
How to install Pedometer on your Android device?
- Launch your Google Play app on your Android device and search for “Pedometer“
- Find the official Pedometer logo and click to download to your device
- Launch the app and start tracking your fitness
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Pedometer on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the “setting” icon on your phone
- Tap "Application manager" or "Apps"
- Touch "Pedometer"
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More information about the Pedometer app
- Pedometer was designed to be an easy app to use, so anyone can track their fitness goals
- Pedometer is free to download and use
- Meet (and exceed) your fitness goals with this handy tracker
- The app contains ads, which allows us to offer it to you for free