Plan My Walk
Aug 18, 2023
||NZ Mountain Safety Council
If you are planning to have a walking trip in New Zealand the Plan My Walk app is a must have for you! Choose your track from the database of walking/trekking tracks in New Zealand and plan your adventure! Add specific dates of your tri[p and save your plan. The app will show you details about your planned track including total distance, total time or how demanding the track is. Receive alerts and notifications about trip-specific weather conditions for your planned trip! Enjoy additional features like suggested gear list or notes on your trip. With just one click you can also share your plan with people you are going on a trip with. Let them have access to the track and trip details to make the whole thing easier for everyone! Be well prepared for your walking adventure and download the Plan My Walk app today!
Some Key Features of the App
- Emergency Contact – feel safe! Add your emergency contact for authorities in case something happens
- Map View – See your track on a view map to know exactly how your route goes
- Trip Notes – upload any notes and documents that you need for your trip and have them with you!
How to install the application
How to Download the Plan My Walk App
- Download the Plan My Walk app by opening the Google Play Store
- From there, click on the search bar at the top of the screen
- Type in the name of the application and click on the app icon in the search menu
- Tap "Download" and wait for the app to install onto your mobile device
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to Uninstall the Plan My Walk App
- If you no longer require the app, then you can delete it by first going to your phone settings
- Locate the Application Manager (App Manager)
- Find the Plan My Walk app and then click “uninstall” to remove it from your device
Tips & Tricks
More About the App
- Prepare your trip – prepare yourself for your New Zealand outdoor adventure. Plan My Walk features a comprehensive database of walking/trekking tracks in NZ so you can plan your walk in advance. Find and choose the track that interests you and enjoy your walking adventure! Be confident about your trip plan with the Plan My Walk app
- Make Your Trip Safe – if you want to be well prepared for your trip, you also need to know about possible dangers. The app will inform you about weather conditions on your chosen track. Get updated alerts and feel safe! Find the details concerning heavy rains, winds or snow and check when bad weather conditions are expected to appear
- Suggested Gear List – Check what gear you need for your tack. The Plan My Walk app provides you with the suggested gear list so that you will have all the essential equipment! Check what clothing, equipment or food you should have with you. Customize your list and tick off those items you already packed so that you won’t forget anything important!
- Add People to Your Trip – after you choose your track and create your trip plan you can always add people to your group and share your trip plans easily! Just click the share button and other members of the group with access to your trip plan. Make it easier for all trip participants with the Plan My Walk app!