Popcorn Time is a free video streaming service for Andriod devices. Available in 44 languages, you'll be able to find subtitles in whatever your native language is. With a similar structure to Nettflix, Popcorn Time divides its movies and TV-shows into categories, which you can then browse. The app is currently not available on iOS, but the developers have stated in their FAQs that it will be soon. Select a title from the vast catalogue and start streaming today.
Main Features of Popcorn Time:
- Awesome Catalogue - The app features an impressive selection of the latest TV series and movies
- Endless Content - No matter where you are, you can browse the Popcorn Time catalogue and find a fantastic movie to stream
- High Definition - You can stream movies from Popcorn time in qualities as high as 4k
- Languages - Popcorn Time accomodates many languages in their subtitles section
How to install the application
How to Download Popcorn Time to an Andriod Device?
- First of all, go to the Google Play Store
- Next, type "Popcorn Time" into the search bar
- Click on the correct icon and click 'Install'
- Once the app is downloaded, you can access it from the home screen of your device
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to Uninstall Popcorn time?
- Go into your settings and then into your Application Manager
- Find Popcorn Time in the list of applications
- Select the app and click uninstall
Tips & Tricks
More about the App
- First of all, you need to download the Popcorn App. After you've successfully downloaded the app, click the Popcorn Time icon to go into the app. From there, you'll be able to scroll through the various movies offered
- Once you find a TV show or video you're interested in, click on the title to start streaming. There is a small cog icon in one corner of the screen, you can click this to change the quality and language of the subtitles
- The subtitles in Popcorn Time come in 44 languages. You'll be able to find accurate subtitles on any show you watch on Popcorn Time, making it easy to understand the video action, no matter what your preferred subtitle language is
- Popcorn Time offers sequential downloading on their app. This is where you can queue several videos in a row, making them download ahead of time. This helps you save time, ensuring you don't have to wait for buffering when a new video plays