Aug 18, 2023
ShareChat is the only social media platform in India that has received copious attention in recent months. In April of 2021, ShareChat reached its startup goal, raising over $500 million USD. ShareChat was introduced a few years ago and only operated as a content-sharing platform for users within India. However, the app has made great strides over the years, and now it comes with many exciting features for users to use and explore. It also provides open marking and comes with a chat room feature. This will let you find new people to chat with and make friends with people all across India. Besides, it also helps to connect like-minded people based on activities. In the ShareChat app, you can select from several languages and choose whichever you’re most comfortable communicating in.
Key Features of the ShareChat app
- Share Video - Use ShareChat to share videos with your friends on WhatsApp directly
- Fast Search - Users can search for posts on their ShareChat account easily with keyword phrases
- Interact - The ShareChat mobile app allows you to comment on, share, and like posts
How to install the application
How to install ShareChat on your mobile device?
The steps below explain how you can download the app on Google Play:
- Launch Google Play on your Android device
- Input "ShareChat" in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap "install" to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap "open" to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall ShareChat on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the "setting" icon on your phone
- Tap "Application Manager" or "Apps"
- Touch "ShareChat"
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About the App
- ShareChat is designed for Indian audiences only and offers many Indian regional languages, including Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu, Marathi, Telugu, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali, and Kannada, among many others
- The app has been a huge success over the past few months and is currently proud of more than 100,000,000 installations in the Google Play Store. The app is also available on iOS
- The ShareChat app allows users to create content about themselves. From dancing and singing to comedy and more, you can do it all with ShareChat. You can then release these into the world, letting people from all around the globe share and interact with your videos
- ShareChat raised a large sum of money after TikTok, a very similar style app, was banned in India in 2020. This app, combined with its counterpart Moj, are great ways of sharing yourself and videos of yourself with the world!