||$5 for new users
Shazam is an intuitive app for music lovers. The app helps users to find lyrics, artists and videos to the best songs, perfect for any moment when you can’t remember the song’s name. Simply open the app and play a song you want to find and the app will recognise the song name and information through sound. You can keep track of all the music you discover and listen to in style with the app “Dark Mode”. With this app, you can stream or play your favorite music at any time. The app is offered by Apple incorporation, and it has been downloaded over 500 million times on facebook, proving how much music fans love it. The download size of the app is 7 MB.
Key Features of the Shazam app
- Search - With Shazam, you'll be able to search and find the name of a song in just seconds
- Dark Theme - Activate dark theme on the Shazam mobile app to reduce eye strain in low light
- Music Videos - You'll be able to view music videos from services like Youtube or Apple Music
Shazam may collect some data like location, voice and sound, app permissions and more based on user experience. Shazam can handle music and sound better than other similar apps. It has an extensive gallery to save loads of songs and sounds. Shazam can tell you what a song is or who sings it or which album it belongs. With Shazam, music world just becomes full of surprises.
How to install the application
How to install Shazam on your Android device?
The steps below explain how you can download the app on Google Play:
- Launch Google Play on your Android device
- Input Shazam in the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap "install" to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete
- Tap "open" to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Shazam on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the "setting" icon on your phone
- Tap "Application Manager" or "Apps"
- Touch Shazam and press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About The App
- Users can use Shazam and it’s features without an internet connection, making it perfect for travelling and long-journeys. This is a great way to discover and listen to music while you’re on-the-go and can’t always connect to wifi or phone signal. • Use Shazam in “Dark Mode” to embrace an alternative interface style. This is a great way to customize your app and make the Shazam experience unique to you. Try Shazam in style today and check out the Dark Mode feature
- Start collating playlists from the music you’ve discovered. Use the Shazam music tracking feature to learn more about your music style and what makes you want to get up and dance. This is a great way to embrace new genres and artists everyday
- Learn more about your favorite music artists through the Shazam app. With lyrics, videos, and Apple Music links, the app gives you all you need to know about any musician in their database. Be the best fan there is and stay up to date on the artist’s latest releases on the Shazam app
- Connect Shazam to your laptop or computer for desktop features. Shazam can be added to your menu bar for easy access one click away. This is a great way to keep up to date on all the latest music - never even miss a song!