$4.99/month for student
Spotify Music is a free app founded in 2006 by Daniel Ek, now managed by Spotify Technology S.A. This is one of the largest music streaming apps in the world with 356 million monthly active users, including 155 million paying subscribers. Spotify provides digital records of music, podcasts, interviews, and more! With over 70 million songs currently on Spotify, you're sure to find music that you love. The app is available for all systems and electronic devices around the world. You can listen to your favourite music from your computer or mobile device, on demand no matter your location. Join the millions of Spotify users in a unique music streaming experience.
Main Features of Spotify Music:
- Basic and Premium - You have access to millions of free songs and podcasts with advertisements and limited control. Premium is a paid service, and gives you more streaming options and no advertisements
- Options - You can search for music based on artists, song titles, or music genre
- You can also create, modify, and share playlists
- Quality - Spotify is copyright restricted and pays royalties based on the number of artists and songs played. 70% of its total revenue goes to the rightsholders
- Subscription - You can create a profile for free, upgrade it, and then unsubscribe whenever you want
How to install the application
How to install Spotify on your mobile device?
- First of all, launch the Google Store on your device
- Type in "Spotify" into the search bar
- Touch the most relevant search result
- Tap "install" to download and install the app. It will then download onto your mobile device
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Spotify on your mobile device by following these steps:
- First of all, locate the "settings" icon on your phone
- Then tap "Application Manager" or "Apps"
- Find Spotify and then hit 'uninstall'
Tips & Tricks
More about the App
- Create playlists and assisted lists, and organize them as you see fit. You can even give playlists a title and a related photo. If you don't want to include a photo, Spotify will auto-generate one using the cover art of the included artists
- Spotify gives you tips for daily and monthly playlists based on your most common song choices. These could be freqently played songs, or songs that you may have forgotten about. There are also 'daily mixes' which include songs that fall into the same genre
- Turn on "Data Saver" mode to significantly reduce your data consumption. You can find this option within your general settings. This will help you stream for longer and ensure that your data doesn't run out while you're listening and downloading to music
- If you accidentally delete a playlist, you can recover them from the settings. Tap your profile and then tap the cog icon. You’ll be able to revert the playlist back to normal, making sure you don’t accidentally lose any of your favorite playlists due to a slip up
- You can also listen to "uncensored" albums from within the app. Simply choose the "1 more release" option and click on the uncensored version. These will be the explict versions of songs, those which have not been changed for radio consumption