TuneIn Radio is an American audio streaming service that delivers a range of media content like news, sports discussions, music, and podcasts. It was founded in 2002 under the name RadioTime, and is owned by TuneIn Inc. As of 2019, TuneIn Radio has over 75 million monthly active users. They have over 100,000 available radio stations from all over the world on the TuneIn Radio website, which you can access through the mobile app. The app gives you access to a huge range of live radio stations, allowing you to hear all the latest music and news. TuneIn Radio is available for both Android and iOS and comes in 22 possible languages.
Main Features of TuneIn Radio
- You can choose the paid "TuneIn Premium" option, which includes audiobooks, sports content from the NBA, NFL and others, as well as news content from MSNBC and Al Jazeera
- You can record whatever you listen to, and you additionally have access to "TuneIn Live", which gives you the ability to listen to live discussions from thousands of sporting events
- Exclusively stream concerts from several summer music festivals in the USA and hear live commentary from main sporting events
When you install the app onto your device, it will record your cosumer habits and streaming preferences for market research. If you do not want to be included in the TuneIn Radio maket research, you can opt out in the settings page of the app.
How to install the application
How to install TuneIn Radio?
How to install TuneIn Radio on your mobile device:
- The steps below explain how you can download the app on the Google Store
- Launch the Google Play Store on your device
- Type in "TuneIn Radio" in the search bar
- Tap the most relevant search result and then hit 'Install' on the TuneIn Radio app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall TuneIn Radio?
You can uninstall TuneIn Radio on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate the "Settings" icon on your phone
- Tap "Application Manager" or "Apps"
- Touch "TuneIn Radio" and then press the "uninstall" button
Tips & Tricks
More about the App
- Auto-Restart Player - Automatically memorises the last stream played at app startup. This will let you quickly restart your TuneIn Radio playing and pick up from where you left off. You never have to worry about losing your favorite stations again
- Intelligent Skip - Gives you the ability to better select, fast-forward and rewind options that are based on your choices. You can rewind or fast forward by certain periods of time, or move through whole episodes and stations until you find something you want to listen to
- Backup Alarm Sound - You can set up an alarm clock to wake you up with your favorite radio station, the latest news, or your favourite music. This can be done at any time and with any station, starting off your day with a hit of the news or some of your favorite songs
- Auto-Download: This features allows you to automatically download new episodes from podcasts that you follow, saving you time and hassle. You just need to hit the 'save' button on one of your favorite podcasts. It will then download onto your phone when the creators release a new episode