Aug 18, 2023
||€0.49 - €349.99 per item
Twitter is one of the most popular social media apps in the world, connecting users with a stream of tweets from friends, family, and famous people. It was founded in the USA in 2006 and is owned by Twitter Inc. Currently, Twitter has around 330 million monthly active users. The Twitter app is compatible with iOS, Andriod, MacOS, and Windows operating systems, allowing you to get the app on whatever device you'd like. The service exists worldwide and comes with multiple possible language options. Twitter serves as a miniblog, opinion-focused form of social media, and is often used by politicians, businesspeople, journalists, and influencers.
Key features of the Twitter app
- Options - You can tweet up to 280 characters in one post
- You can easily chat, create, share, and like tweets
- Media - Easily add up to four pictures to your posts, or one video
- Communication - You can direct message other users and have a private chat within the app. You can even send other users tweets by sharing it to their account
- Free to download - Twitter runs off ads, so is completely free to use
- Limits - There are no limits on Twitter usage, but your profile can be blocked due to political or social reasons, or if you do not respect the rules. You can create and delete your profile whenever you like
How to install the application
How to install Twitter on your mobile device?
Downloading Twitter is easy, and will only take you a few seconds
- First of all, go onto your App store
- Type in 'Twitter' to the search bar at the top of the page
- Tap on the Twitter icon and then press 'Install'
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
If you no longer want Twitter, you can follow these steps to delete the app from your phone
- First of all, go to your settings page
- Once you're there, find the Applications Manager
- Finally, find the Twitter app and click 'Uninstall'
Tips & Tricks
More about the App
- Use hashtags to categorise your tweet and link it to other similar topics. You can also search for hashtags and read through related tweets. This will let you understand everything that is going on around trending topics or topics that interests you
- The Twitter app now comes with a 'Dark Mode'. This feature will allow you to scroll through Twitter with a dark background, which is very easy on your eyes. This is great for scrolling on Twitter at night and not blinding yourself with a harsh white background
- Retweet and favourite tweets you enjoy to amplify them and show others that you enjoyed the tweet, letting all your follows see the tweet. You can also quote tweets, where the original tweet will display in the middle, just below your additional comment
- You can include GIFs or photos on anything you tweet. You can attach up to four individual photos, making it easy to express your reaction to certain ideas, or to contextualize any of your tweets with up to four individual images