Mar 16, 2023
Using the Venmo app is one of the fastest and safest ways of sending and receiving money currently available. With over 65 million users, you'll be able to send money instantly to your friends and family, making splitting the bill easier than ever. You'll never have to chase someone up for payment again, simply send them a Venmo request for a certain amount.
With Venmo, you'll even be able to earn cashback on your larger purchases. You can automatically earn up to 3% cash back on the category where typically you spend the most money per month. You'll be able to shop anywhere, from online or in-store with a Venmo card, making paying easier than ever. Venmo is a completely safe platform with advanced security features, protecting your money and putting your mind at ease.
Features of the Venmo app
- Shop with the Venmo Debit Card anywhere in the US. You can simply request a card from within the app, connecting directly to your account
- By using your Venmo Debit Card, you'll automatically get up to 3% cash back on the category where you typically spend the most each month. Whether this is rent, entertainment, or food, this will help you to save
- Add friends on Venmo for quick and easy transactions
How to install the application
How to download the Venmo app
Download the app by following the steps below:
- Select the App Store or Google Play store on your mobile device
- Click on the search bar at the top and type in the name of the app
- Tap the application icon and hit 'Download'. The app will then install onto your device. Enjoy!
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to Uninstall the Venmo app
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Select the Venmo app and click uninstall
If you have already uninstalled the application and wish to redownload, please see the section on how to download the app.
Tips & Tricks
More About the Venmo app
- Create a Business Account - With Venmo, you can create a business profile for your small business. This all happens under the same Venmo account, letting you access both your personal and business finances from the same place
- Pay in Stores - With the Venmo App, you'll be able to generate your personal Venmo QR code. By scanning this in stores, you'll be able to pay instantly. You'll never have to sign a piece of paper or dig through your wallet to find your card
- Send and Receive Money - With Venmo, you can send, receive, and even request money. This will let you quickly split finances with friends and family, or gather money from flatmates to pay the bills. This makes daily financial activities so much easier
- Total Security - Venmo is part of the Synchrony Bank, with a license from Visa USA. Due to this, they fall under Visa financial protection services. With this app, you can rest assured that your finances are totally safe and secure. The only person who will be able to access your account is you