Apr 11, 2023
||Viber Media S.à r.l.
Viber Messenger is a free messaging app that enables users to keep in touch with one another via video calls and text messages. Apart from being a free app, it is also fast, simple, and secure. Viber currently has over one billion users from around the globe, proving its success. To use this app, you need to connect to the internet using Wi-Fi or a data plan. The app enables you to make free international calls, video calls, and text your family and friends. Viber was initially released in 2010, and has grown into one of the most used global messaging platfoms.
Main Features of Viber
- Make Free Video and Voice Calls - The app allows users to connect to friends via instant video calls and high-quality audio
- Free Messaging - Viber Messenger allows members to send free text messages, stickers, photos, videos, and GIFs to friends and loved ones. If you love sending SMS messaes, then this app is the perfect choice for you
- Start a Group Chat - The app enables users to stay in touch with colleagues and friends by starting a group video chat with up to 20 people, giving them an opportunity to discuss books, events, and other things together
How to install the application
How to install the Viber Messenger app on your mobile device?
Follow these steps to easily download Viber on your Android device:
- Go to your Google Play Store
- Using the search bar at the top, type in 'Viber'
- Once you find the Viber app, you can then click on it
- Tap "install" to download and install the app
- Wait for the process to complete, then tap "open" to launch the app
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall Viber Messenger app on your mobile device by following these steps:
- First of all, locate the "settings" icon on your phone
- Next, tap "Application Manager" or "Apps"
- Move through your apps until you find Viber
- Finally, Touch "Viber Messenger" and press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About the App
- Privacy - Any information shared on Viber Messenger is private. Your device and Viber account have backups of your chats which you, and only you, will be able to access. This will put your mind at ease, knowing that your personal conversations will remain completely private
- Encryption - The app is end-to-end encrypted, meaning that all messages are private to your device and can only be translated by the receiver’s device. That means that no one can hack into your messages, or intercept your messages before they arrive to their intended destination. Your messages will always be kept safe by Viber
- Secret Chats -You can also start a secret chat with your family and friends. When using a secret chat, your message is automatically deleted from the other end after they have read it. When discussing personal matters, these chats will let you engage in covert messaging and makes sure that no one will read your private chats
- Stickers and Gifs - You'll be able to create your very own stickers and gifs to send to friends and family. These could be of your face, or of your Bitmoji. Alternatively, select from one of the thousands of available stickers and gifs and send them directly to your friends and family