Apr 11, 2023
||$45/month business plan
Need an easy way to identify a specific location? Look no further, What3Words is the app for you. This innovative concept has assigned every 10 foot square on the planet three individual words to give precise locations. These three random words can help you identify a specific spot to meet friends, or well, whatever reason you need! This makes location sharing easier than ever, plus, words are easier to remember than postcodes! Street addresses don’t always give precise locations, so the team at What3Words created the app to bring a modern and updated location system. If you want a new way to find a location try the app now via the Google Play store, the App Store, or from the What3Words website.
Key Features of the what3words app
- Easy - With an easy-to-use interface, anyone will easily be able to get started finding locations
- Precise - The creators of What3words claim their system is more precise than street addresses
- Secure - The app has encrypted security for data protection and peace of mind for all users
How to install the application
How to Install what3words?
Follow the steps below to download and install what3words on your mobile device:
- Download the APK file from a trusted source
- Change your mobile device settings to “allow access to source”
- Download and install the app
- Open the app
- Tap “Grant” if it demands root access
The what3words app icon will appear on your homescreen.
- The above app is a mobile app that will not change any system settings on your phone
- All apk files downloaded from our site are secure
- We provide the official download link from Google Play Store
- The trademarks and logos of all the merchants displayed on the website are the property of their respective owners. The website is not affiliated or associated with any of them
- Our website and its content strictly comply with all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies and Google Unwanted Software policy
Steps to Uninstall android App
How to uninstall the app?
You can uninstall What3words on your mobile device by following these steps:
- Locate “setting” icon on your phone
- Tap "Application manager or Apps"
- Touch "What3words"
- Press "uninstall"
Tips & Tricks
More About The App
- The mobile app empowers you to quickly and easily plan precise meet-ups anywhere in the world, help customers or guests find your property, save the location of your parking space, keys, and delivery entrances, and help emergency services find you faster than ever
- Each 3m square has a unique three word address, no two are the same. This is an ideal way to make sure you’re giving the most accurate location information you can. There are words for every spot in the world, so download the app to find yours today
- Words tend to be more memorable than postcodes, street addresses, or even house numbers. Log into the app and find yours, your friends, or even your family’s locations to remember their three word locations! This is a great way to introduce the app to others too
- The words assigned to each square are unique and will never change. This location system has been designed with the latest technologies, making sure there aren’t any repeats or duplicates. You can trust the three words given to any spot, making it a perfect way to share locations with others.